Friday, February 11, 2011

Champs!

Well... The Pack are Champs! Ahh, the Super Bowl last Sunday capped off an extremely great weekend, which was filled with friends, family, baseball practice, and some Packer football!

This week however... kind of dull. A lot of my friends are getting sick, and the bug seems to be going around. I'm not sure if I will be getting it yet, but I sort of feel the symptoms coming on. No energy, sleepy all the time, and my body feels incredibly weak. Not good.

This time of the year is no fun in Wisconsin. Winter days are frigid cold, and cars are always dirty and covered in slush and frost. Sometimes I wonder about staying in Wisconsin during my post-college days. But we complain when its too hot, then complain again when its too cold.. so I guess I'll get by!

Not much else to say today, class is going alright, baseball the same.

PS - THE PACKERS ARE THE SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

I love saying that. Ha. Take care and have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Seems like you didn't get sick. Good work.

    Get back to work.

    ReplyDelete