Friday, February 4, 2011

Super Bowl Weekend!

Well, as a huuuuuuuuggggggggeeeeeeeee Packer fan, I can finally say that Super Bowl weekend is upon us. We have waited two long weeks for this game, and still have until Sunday afternoon! For the game, I am heading back home to watch the game with a bunch of friends. A buddy of mine has a 65'' HD TV which will be used to the fullest extent!

Baseball is underway here in Ripon, and the only other thing I could ask for is that the snow melts!! We just got a big snowstorm, as did most of the state of Wisconsin! But ball is going well, and our spring trip to Florida is right around the corner. I cannot wait for that.

Other than that, I am just beginning to settle into a routine for my last semester of college. Classes are moving along, and along with work, baseball, and homework, my free time is pretty limited. I always seem to find ways to stay organized and on top of my game though!

Did I mention I am excited for this weekends Super Bowl?

Here are my reasons why the Packers will win? (My sincere apolgies for those who do not care, or know little about football)
1. The try to establish a run game. And while they do not run over the Steelers defense, they are semi-productive at it.
2. The Packers work a lot of quick hitter pass routes to avoid the blitz schemes the Steelers use.
3. The Packers get pressure on Big Ben, and force at least two turnovers.
4. Aaron Rodgers does not play nervous, and overthrow receivers. Because of this, he is precise and accurate.
5. The Packers offense continues its playoff run with a semi-close victory in a great Super Bowl matchup.

Packers - 34 Steelers - 24

Thats all for now! GO PACK GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment