Friday, April 8, 2011

April Showers/Allergies/Cold better bring some warm weather!

Well, April is off and running. This year has flown by incredibly fast. The school year is starting to wind down, meaning a lot of big projects, exams, and homework. Which is no fun at all.

I've been getting a ton of information about Grad School lately from Western Illinois University, one of the two schools I applied to (still havent heard back from the other). It's a bit overwhelming right now due to all the schoolwork, and it really hasnt hit me yet that my undergraduate years are about to be over.

Baseball has been going better for us lately, as we have won 3 of our last 4. We play four more games this weekend, so I will be pretty busy for a while.

Anyways, sorry this is short, I hope everyone has a good weekend!

AK

No comments:

Post a Comment