Monday, April 25, 2011

Getting to be that time of the year!

Its been a while since I've posted last on here. I've been extremely busy, and a little bit stressed out.

After some warm weather, we got doused with about six more inches of snow... making baseball games pretty tough to play. 

But that has melted since, and today is a beautiful day out. Senior year is winding down just a little bit too fast for me. I have a bunch of stuff to do, and I want these last few weeks to go a little bit slower.

Summer is right around the corner though, and I am looking  forward to that. It will be nice to be home for the summer, and have some home cooking and free laundry!

Hopefully baseball will end up good for us. We have decent handful of games left to play, so I will keep you guys posted.

Until then!

AK

No comments:

Post a Comment